What is the Horse Commission SC
The HC is one of the oldest commissions of the EAAP. Our aim is to promote the role of science in all equine sectors, including:
- Genetics and biotechology
- Nutrition and feeding
- Management, health, and welfare
- Livestock and sustainable agriculture
- Therapeutic riding
- Milk production
- Equine Nutrition
The goal of the Horse Commission is to be a resource, linking researchers of equine science with each other, and with the public.
- Are you a scientist who wants to connect with possible collaborators or tap into certain areas of expertise?
- A policy maker needing facts and figures?
- A professional in the horse industry, wanting to identify reliable information sources and improve the lives of your equine partners?
- An industry player wanting to leverage your equine-related business by applying the latest scientific discoveries?
Contact any of the Horse Study Commission board members, and we can help you access the information you need.
Who is the Horse Study Commission?
Although European in focus, members of the Horse Study Commission come from around the world. The HC includes an open network of academic scientists, industry professionals, and practitioners.