EAAP will grant to early career researchers the “EAAP Young Scientist Award”. Scientists born after 1st September 1982 can all participate. The candidates should be EAAP individual members and have demonstrated outstanding research performance with the European dimension and perspective.
The awardee will receive a plate in Porto and will be invited to present a paper at the following Annual Meeting in Davos 2021 together with a free registration.
Nominations must be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 15th, 2020.
Compete the application attaching the documents below:
– Curriculum Vitae
– European experience (if not in CV) such as participation in EU projects or benefiting EU grants
– List of scientific publications and of products (e.g. patents)
– List of eventual presentations at the EAAP Annual Meetings
– Letter of support by another Individual Member
– Eventual EAAP related scholarships receive