In 2016 EAAP Council establishes the EAAP Young Scientists Award. This award is granted to early career researchers demonstrating outstanding research performance with the European dimension and perspective. The award will be offered to an EAAP Individual Member who is not older than 38 years at the time of the annual meeting where he/she will be eventually awarded. The candidate can be nominated by himself/herself or by an Individual Member and, in any case, the nomination must be supported by another Individual Member.
All nominations must be accompanied by:
- Curriculum Vitae
- European experience (if not in CV) such as participation in EU projects or benefiting EU grants
- List of scientific publications and of products (e.g. patents)
- List of eventual presentations at the EAAP Annual Meetings
- Letter of support by another Individual Member
- Eventual EAAP related scholarships received.
The review of candidates will be done only through the received documents.
He/she will be awarded at the award ceremony that will be held during the Annual Meeting.
Participation at the award ceremony is mandatory for the recipient of the award.
The winner will receive a plate and a free registration for the year after Annual Meeting. He/she will also be mentioned in EAAP website and Newsletter and will be invited to present a paper at the year after Annual Meeting.
All submission must arrive to email@example.com