EAAP Young Scientists Award 2022
Like every year during the Porto Annual Meeting, EAAP will grant to a selected early career researcher the “EAAP Young Scientists Award”. All scientists who are born after 1 September 1984 are invited to participate. The candidates should be EAAP individual members and should have demonstrated outstanding research performance with the European dimension and perspective.
The awardee will be recognized in Porto where he/she will receive the official EAAP plate. The awardee will be invited to present a paper
at the following Annual Meeting in Lyon 2023 and he/she will be granted a free registration.
To apply please send the application to the EAAP office (firstname.lastname@example.org) by March 1st.
Every application shall be accompanied by the documents below:
- Curriculum Vitae
- European experience (if not in CV) such as participation in EU projects or benefiting EU grants
- List of scientific publications and of products (e.g. patents)
- List of eventual presentations at the EAAP Annual Meetings
- Letter of support by another Individual Member
- Eventual EAAP related scholarships received.
More info is available on EAAP webpage.