EAAP Young Scientists Award 2023
EAAP will grant to early career researchers the “EAAP Young Scientists Award”. All scientists who are born after 1 September 1985 can participate. The candidates should be EAAP individual members and should have demonstrated outstanding research performance with the European dimension and perspective. The awardee will receive a plate in Lyon and will be invited to present a paper at the following Annual Meeting in Florence 2024 together with a free registration. Nominations must be submitted to the EAAP office (firstname.lastname@example.org) starting from January 2023.
The application shall be accompanied by the documents below:
- Curriculum Vitae
- European experience (if not in CV) such as participation in EU projects or benefiting EU grants
- List of scientific publications and of products (e.g. patents)
- List of eventual presentations at the EAAP Annual Meetings
- Letter of support by another Individual Member
- Eventual EAAP related scholarships received.