EAAP 2021 Young Scientists Award- Deadline postponed to 31st May!
EAAP Young Scientists Award EAAP will grant to early career researchers the “EAAP Young Scientists Award”. All scientists who are born after 1th September 1983 can participate. The candidates should be EAAP individual members (if you are not individual member, you can still apply, please see how at EAAP website) and should have demonstrated outstanding research performance with the European dimension and perspective. The awardee will be recognized and will receive a plate in Davos (Switzerland). He/she will be invited to present a paper at the following Annual Meeting in Porto 2022 where will be offered a free registration.
Nominations must be submitted therefore to the EAAP office (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 31st May 2021.
The application shall be accompanied by the documents below:
- Curriculum Vitae
- European experience (if not in the CV) such as participation in EU projects or benefiting EU grants
- List of scientific publications and/or of products (e.g. patents)
- List of eventual presentations at the EAAP Annual Meetings
- Letter of support by another Individual Member
- Eventual EAAP related scholarships