The EAAP International PhD students partnership
European PhD students are encouraged to establish partnerships with PhD students from emerging scientific communities, to provide new opportunities of intensified cooperation and foster a future intercontinental scientific community.
Country members’ list
Central African Republic
Papua New Guinea
Sao Tomé and Prìncipe
EAAP promotes the global scientific cooperation aiming to achieve environmentally sustainable food production and zero hunger goals. This initiative is focusing on Young Scientists: European PhD students are encouraged to establish partnerships with PhD students from emerging scientific communities, to provide new opportunities of intensified cooperation and foster a future intercontinental scientific community.
Structure of the partnership
Two PhD students, one EAAP member and one from an emerging scientific community, together with their supervisors, may define the most suitable form of partnership given their situation and availability of resources. All matching partners shall prepare and send a report which explains the reasons of the partnership and the activities carried out. The document must be sent to EAAP (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 1 month from the starting date of the partnership.
The Benefits for both young scientists, either from an EAAP and an emerging scientific community Young Scientist, are:
- Free registration for up to 5 partnerships of young scientists to attend the EAAP Annual Meetings. All other applicants will obtain a free registration to any EAAP remote meetings;
- Young EAAP Membership, therefore having free access to all information, webinars and scientific abstracts and participate to an exciting network of young animal scientists;
- Possibility to apply for EAAP scholarships;
- Having new opportunities, increase your visibility;
- Having the opportunity to actively contribute to the global cooperation on animal science community;
What to do
If you are a PhD student from emerging scientific Community:
If you are a Young EAAP Individual Member looking to create a partnership with a PhD student from an emerging scientific community, please enter the list of PhD students from emerging scientific comminities already available here: